A pale blue/grey shade. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton. If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags.
- 120cm wide.
- 100% Cotton.
- Made in India.
- There may be some white slubs throughout the cloth, these are not flaws.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 545