Olive green hand block pattern from Jaipur. Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- 114cm wide.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 432.
Olive Spot is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.