Dette stoffet vil få bretter, merker og nydelig patina når det brukes. Vi bretter stoffet når vi sender (med mindre du ønsker det rullet. Legg ved notat i handlekurven.)
The real thing – best quality traditional oilskin made in the UK, finished to age and wear beautifully.
A dark chocolate brown shade. Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 150cm wide.
- 11.94oz /405gsm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 190.
Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.