A light green hand block pattern from Jaipur. Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Ideal for tops, trousers, and dresses and the following patterns in the Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- 115cm wide.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 296.